Social Medial Legal Notices
Wateridge Insurance Services does not verify information posted on this site and public opinions, statements, or comments on this site are not endorsed opinions and do not necessarily reflect the views, policies or procedures of Wateridge Insurance Services, its parent, subsidiaries or affiliates.
USE OF SITE:
1. Your use of this site constitutes your agreement to these Social Media Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on the site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to the site, including our Social Media Terms and Conditions.
2. To contact us please follow the link to our website that contains detailed information of our contact information. www.wateridge.com
3. Do not post materials that are confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, harassing, illegal or otherwise objectionable. We do not allow and will remove posts that infringe upon another’s rights or violate any laws.
4. If you do submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Wateridge Insurance Services and its affiliates an unrestricted, nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such material throughout the world in any media. You further agree that Wateridge Insurance Services is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how that you provide to Wateridge Insurance Services. You grant Wateridge Insurance Services and its affiliates the right to use the name you submit in connection with such material, if they so choose.
5. Web Site materials are not advice. The materials on this Web Site are not a substitute for obtaining legal, tax or other professional advice from your legal, tax or other professional advisors. By making this Web Site available to you, Wateridge Insurance Services is not engaged in rendering any such legal, tax or other professional advice.
6. For your security, don’t post any personal information like your policy number, claim number, phone number, personal email address, or any unique identifying information in an online social space.
7. Do not post any links or other content that contain viruses or malicious software or otherwise violate any federal or state laws. Any postings of this nature will be removed.
8. Be mindful of others, the purpose of this site is to share useful information and ideas, inspire informative discussions, and educate. Wateridge Insurance Services is looking for you to provide a positive contribution to our online discussions and forums. Your opinion is welcome but please keep it on topic and informative.
9. All content on this Web Site (including, without limitation, text, design, graphics, logos, icons, images, videos, interfaces, as well as the selection and arrangement thereof) posted by Wateridge Insurance Services, is the exclusive property of and owned by Wateridge Insurance Services, its licensors or its content providers and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. You may access, copy, download and print the material contained on the Wateridge Insurance Services page on Facebook for your personal and non-commercial use. Any other use of content on the site, including but not limited to the modification, distribution, transmission, performance, broadcast, publication, uploading, licensing transfer or sale of, or the creation of derivative works from, any material or information obtained from the site, or use of the site for purposes competitive to Wateridge Insurance Services, is expressly prohibited.
10. This site may contain links to other web sites, some of which are operated by Wateridge Insurance Services or its affiliates and others of which are operated by third parties. These links are provided as a convenience to you and as an additional avenue of access to the information contained therein. We have not necessarily reviewed all the information on those other sites and are not responsible for the content of those or any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through those or any other sites. Inclusion of links to other sites should not be viewed as an endorsement of the content of linked sites. Different terms and conditions may apply to your use of any linked sites.
11. Wateridge Insurance Services reserves the right to block or otherwise prohibit any person from accessing or using Wateridge Insurance Services’s page on Facebook for any reason whatsoever.
12. Ultimately you are responsible for the content you have posted, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness.